New PPS resin supplier born in Korea

Japan’s Teijin (Tokyo) and its Korean partner SK Chemicals (Seoul) have set up a joint venture to develop and market polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) resins and compounds in Ulsan, South Korea. Construction of a 12,000-tonnes/year PPS resin plant began on October 1. Teijin owns 34% of the new company, called Initz Co., with SK Chemicals holding the remaining 66% share. Initz will be a newcomer to the PPS market, joining incumbents such as Sabic IP, Ticona, Toray, DIC, Kureha, and Polyplastics. Tagging Options Domain:  All Sites Keywords:  PPS read more

View original post here:
New PPS resin supplier born in Korea

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Contact Us

Click or drag a file to this area to upload.